- We combine the principals of Invisalign, cosmetic and implant dentistry to give our patients a healthy and beautiful smile
- We are a full mouth rehabilitation clinic, which means we correct EVERYTHING from dental disease, missing teeth to improving your smile
- All new patients receive a comprehensive assessment | New patient consultations are at least an hour long
- We take on challenging and complex dental cases and simplify the plan for our patients into smaller stages
- We accept referrals from local dentists to treat their patients who require advanced dentistry
- We will discuss your treatment and financial options
- Professional care and advice | Friendly team to make you feel comfortable
- Hygienic clinics with state-of-the-art equipment
- Pay Monthly options 1-5 years | Interest-free finance
Our clinic is conveniently located next to Watford Junction Station and nearby the M1 and M25 motorways, thereby offering easy access for patients travelling from Central London, North London and Hertfordshire.
Our clinics are state of the art with the following modern technologies:
- CT scanning facilities for implant placement
- Trios 3D teeth scanning for Invisalign
- Gag-free digital scanning instead of traditional impressions
- Sedation for complex implant surgery
- Accurate shade matching machines for metal-free crowns
- In-house laboratory for same day implant teeth
We’ll listen to your concerns and work out a plan in stages so that you set the pace of your dental care. All this comes with an experienced and caring team approach. Our principal dentist, Ric, qualified from The Royal London Hospital in 2004 and regularly attends courses to learn about the latest dental techniques. He holds a Diploma in Conscious Sedation from King’s College London which helps patients relax during their complex treatment sessions.
We want our patients to feel comfortable during their treatment and our team’s caring attitude will most definitely put nervous patients at ease.
The dentistry we provide is of the highest quality and we aim to provide pain-free care. Simply put, we do not cut any corners on the planning aspect and on the actual treatment itself.
To help you afford your dream smile, we offer monthly payments, which can range anything from 3 to 60 months. You can also apply for the 3, 6 or 12 months 0% interest-free option.
We also accept referrals from local dentists to see their patients for implant work and complex full mouth rehabilitation treatments.
If you wish to register with our clinic, you will receive a complimentary phone consultation from our dentist for a friendly chat. A free video consultation can also be offered so that you get to meet our dentist prior to your visit.
Please browse through our website and contact us when you’re ready to book your consultation. We look forward to welcoming you to our clinic 🙂
After not visiting a dentist for about 5 years due to high anxiety of dentists, I booked an emergency appointment with this clinic really easily online after a concern with a tooth. I’m so glad I did, because they made me feel so welcome and comfortable from start to finish! I felt like I got true professional advice on my dental health and made me feel not too overwhelmed by explaining things clearly and taking a step by step approach to further treatment! This previous fear of going has lowered so much in one visit, shall definitely be staying with this place and as a former NHS patient I was nervous of costs but such great competitive prices!
Ric and the Herts Dental team have been looking after my teeth for a few years now and their service is fantastic. Polite, clear and supportive. I have had fillings, an implant my teeth assessed, Root canal, a Crown and cleaned. All with no pain. The prices are very reasonable. I am very happy with the service. I am now actually happy to go to the Dentist.
I only wish I had discovered them years ago! They removed some old fillings and replaced them with non amalgam fillings and I found it remarkable that at no time during the procedures did I feel any pain, not even a tinge, not even when they gave the injection. At my previous dentist the injection was always painful as were many other things. The service, efficiency and communication as to what was happening were first class.
I have been a patient of Ric’s since he took over the clinic back in 2010.
I recently had a wisdom tooth taken out and I couldn’t believe how painless and quick the procedure was. He has a very gentle and reassuring manner which puts even the most anxious of patients at ease. His prices are competitive and I would thoroughly recommend him.